Sunday, January 14, 2007

San Diego!

We are getting excited about our big move. It's still 4 and 1/2 months away, but there is lots to do! Our house is pretty much ready to sell, but there are a few minor repairs here and there to be done. I'm not looking forward to living in a house that is on the market, but know I will enjoy how clean it will be! Ian will be going to a PCS class on base sometime in the next couple weeks. There he'll get more information about the military moving us and what extra allowances we will receive for our move. After he attends the class, he'll be able to contact the housing office at Miramar about living quarters for us.

I've been doing a little searching for info about San Diego, and everything I find says the weather is perfect! There will be so much to do out there...Sea World, Disneyland, the zoo, ther wild animal park, and the culture! We are looking forward to living in a diverse city and being able to expose Jack to a variety of foods and cultures.

1 comment:

genderist said...

Hey! I've linked to you now... the template hurts my head.

Let's get them to do something about that for our 2 for 1 neck transplants...