Saturday, June 16, 2007

Georgia

Since Jenni is a whiner, I thought I'd post some pictures from our visit in Georgia. Just kidding, Jenni, you don't whine too bad.







Brandon thought Jack's bed was pretty nifty and climbed right in with him.


Jack trying to ride one of Brandon's toys.


Who could pass up a picture like this? My Dad was given this outfit when he was in Japan for work and celebrated his 60th birthday with "friends" there.


No! I'm not a whiner!



For some reason I don't have any pictures on Emily. Nonetheless, out visit to Georgia was fantastic!
Russ getting his Lace face on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, it looks like your trip to GA was great. Poor Emily....sure wish you didn't have a picture of me though! What a great picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Russ wants to know where his picture is that is Lance like!!!!