Sunday, September 30, 2007

Perfect Mommy Moment


Jack has been a very active and talkative child recently. I have been barely able to keep up with him and as soon as he's awake he talks non-stop until he sleeps...even during meals and potty. The only quiet in my day is during naptime. Tonight as I was scooping food onto plates for dinner, this conversation took place:

Me: Jack, can you be quiet for 5 seconds?
Jack: Yup.
Me: (in a whisper to Ian) Wow, he can.
Jack: (after about 5 seconds) Mommy...?
Me: Yes, Jack.
Jack: Mommy, I love you.

My heart melts!

4 comments:

E.M. Herbert said...

So cute--both your story and the picture!

Hunca Munca said...

Awwww, that is adorable!

genderist said...

"*****"

JillY said...

Love the blog...and that picture with the cotton balls is too sweet!
Jill (Holt BB)