- Vacuuming is waaaay fun to a 3 year old. Jack thought it was hysterical when I vacuumed his pants today, "More, Mommy, more!"
- Planting flower bulbs is much more fun (and a little difficult) with a 3 year old boy! We planted Gladiolus, Calla Lilies, and Freesia along the sunny side of our house and in a large pot. Jack thought it was great to dig and bury the bulbs. Hopefully he won't dig them up now!
- Who ever designed our housing is an idiot. Laundry room of Unit B next to only wall a bed can go on in master bedroom of Unit A (ours) = BAD IDEA.
- Skype should be available to all deployed service members and their families. Jack has loved listening and seeing Ian read books to him every evening.
- There are few things better than your son crawling on your lap, wrapping his arms around your neck, and whispering into your ear, "I love you, Mommy. Very much."
Monday, January 28, 2008
Some random thoughts for this rainy weekend we had: