Friday, March 28, 2008

Heeeeeeere's Sam!

Here Jack is once again sporting his hyong t-shirt, but this time with a little somethin' extra! Could he be any more proud to be a big brother? I think not!
And what happened to baby Jack...he does not appear to be anything but a big boy now!

Sam at 5 months (he is now 15 months), this is the picture we fell in love with!
Those serious eyes and chunky cheeks...
These next 2 are Sam at 6 months at almost 21 pounds...I have a feeling my boys will be sharing clothes (Jack is about 29 pounds and 3 years old).
And check out this mischievous smile. I think I am going to have my hands full with both of my boys! (Oh how I love saying that...)

We are hoping to receive some more recent pictures (and height/weight info) of Sam before we travel. But until then I just drool over the ones we have!

5 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

We can't wait to eat those chunky cheeks up! And you know who is looking forward to robbing another cradle (speaking of hands full).

Come home soon, Sam! We can't wait to meet you!

Our Family said...

What a cutie patootie! We can't wait to meet him in August!!! (hopefully!)

Tim and Sarah said...

Jack! You are getting so big! We can't believe you are a little boy now! Can't wait to see you guys.

Love,
Sarah and Tim

Judy said...

That is sooo wonderful!! Many blessings to all of you!

E.M. Herbert said...

I'm so happy to see your pictures. Do you know when you're coming to Korea yet? If it's before May 31st, let's plan to meet in Seoul, between May 31st and mid-June is still a possibility but not definite, after mid-June isn't probable, unless you're planning to come back in September. I probably won't post anything more concrete on my blog because of its public nature, but please email me when you know your travel plans: emherbert(at)blogspot(dot)com.