Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock...

Something today has gotten me especially anxious about getting Sam home. Don't know what it is, but I am ready to have him home yesterday!

Maybe it's Jack coming up with new things every day that he wants to teach Sam.

Or that I pulled out Jack's old clothes and stuffed them into the dresser...it's to the brim with 12-18 and 18-24 mo clothes and Jack's...because we still don't know what size he's wearing .

Or that today Jack was tickling a picture of Sam and said he can't wait to tickle him .

Or maybe I'm just tired of waiting.

Yeah, that's probably it.


I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting.

~John Mason Brown


Sam we are ready for you...as soon as Korea let's us, we'll be on our way!

1 comment:

genderist said...

Woo-Hoo!

(talk about days feeling like years...)