Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Milestones: First Day of Pre-School

As I look back over the last year, my sweet little Jack has grown quite a bit! In the last year, Jack has gone from diapers to big boy undies, crib to big boy bed, and now pre-school. Where has my baby gone? He's growing up! And while it's sad to loose my baby, it sure is fun to watch him grow! As I drove him to school this morning, I peeked at him in the kid-view mirror. His reflection was at the corner and distorted a bit, but it made him have that perfectly round face and cubby, chubby cheeks he had as a baby. I just about burst into tears! I miss that little face and the cuddly baby...but Jack has turned into a sweet, sensitive, cuddly boy!

No first day of school would be complete without front porch pictures!


And here is my pre-schooler by the wishing well made by my Dad

2 comments:

E.M. Herbert said...

How sweet! Is that a little air guitar he has going?

I hope his first day was a great start to a lifetime of learning!

genderist said...

You totally win the "cutest kids" award... those are great pictures!