Monday, March 04, 2013

Virginia is for...Runners!

My last post I mentioned VA Runner was going to have The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through my Team in Training efforts be the recipient of their Charitable Community Program. A portion of the sale of their VA Runner branded merchandise will be donated. There are also a few fleece headband/ear warmers left in dark colors that are not pictured below. Shirts and hats are each $15 + tax.

Shirts come in sizes small to XL in both a men's cut and a women's cut that is more form fitting with shorter more feminine sleeves. Shirts are non-tech fabric and sport the VA Runner logo on back (see hat). (The women's shirts run a little on the small side, I wear an XL and am 5'9" and 170, in the men's I wear a medium.)

Out of town and want to share in the Virginia is for Runners love? Contact me and $20 will get you a shirt or hat shipped to you.


Women's style, love each of these colors! Purple, turquoise, pink.

Men's style in blue, green, heather gray, red.

Running hats with velcro closure on back.

I've said it once, but I'll say it again. VA Runner is awesome. They care about their customers in a way that makes you want to go in for no other reason than to get a smile from them. And when I come in with my crew, I know the boys will be welcome (and entertained) as well. (Of course it's because my kids are THE best behaved kids in town!)I love that this place is so kind to their customers but even more so that they are doing even more for the community now!

1 comment:

ButterBean said...

I love my Virginia is for Runners shirts - I got purple and pink - they "fit" will be good for running :)